Survey Draftsperson - Melbourne
We have an exciting opportunity for a Survey Draftsperson to join our team located in our Melbourne office. The team produces a range of deliverables including feature surveys, elevations and facade plans, set out plans, sub-division plans, RE and BP plans along with various associated plans and calculations for the land development industry.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is able to contribute to the team in a positive and proactive manner, and is able to develop proficiency and knowledge in following tasks, including, but not limited to:
- Drafting to support all land survey activities;
- Preparation of computational plans and Plans of Subdivision;
- Preparation Statutory and Legal Plans (RE, BP, Plans of Survey, Supplimentary Field Notes);
- Knowledge of Land Tenure including title and survey information searching;
- Searching and digitisation of DBYD.
The person we are seeking will have the following:
- Experience within a similar role;
- Strong analytical skills with an understanding and ability to interpret cadastral & survey data;
- An ability to acquire a working knowledge of the Land Development System;
- A proficient level of competency with AutoCad and other AutoDesk products.
The following is also desirable but not essential to the role:
- Tertiary qualifications in Surveying;
- Ability to conduct field works if required;
- Knowledge of Civil3D, Stringer and/or Microstation will also be highly regarded.
We seek to provide a workplace that empowers and encourages innovation. We provide competitive remuneration with rewards and benefits. We value our people and adopt the philosophy of a positive safety culture that promotes and encourages employee wellbeing.
MNG are proud sponsors of the Cancer Council and are recognised as Gold Leaders for our Health Workplace WA Wellbeing Program.
If you require further information for any of the current opportunities, please contact our HR Advisor on 08 6436 1599.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below. All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence.