Surveyors – Engineering & Cadastral - Jandakot
MNG currently have exciting opportunities available for both Engineering & Cadastral Surveyors to join our South West Operations team on a full-time basis, based in our Jandakot office.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals to undertake a variety of surveys for our valued clients, including but not limited to:
- Cadastral Surveys
- Engineering Projects
- Main Roads Surveys
- UAV (Drone) Surveys
Successful applicants will also have the following:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and knowledge in Surveying.
- A minimum of two years experience within a similar role.
- A strong client and customer focus
- A focus on positive workplace culture and teamwork
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- An innovative approach and the ability to think "outside the square".
What We Offer
- A workplace that empowers and encourages innovation.
- Competitive remuneration and a range of employee benefits and incentives.
- A positive safety culture that drives and encourages overall employee health and wellbeing.
- A supportive and inclusive work environment that encourages professional development and career growth within the business.
- Social and fundraising events throughout the year, including proud sponsorship of the Cancer Council of Western Australia
If you require further information for any of the current opportunities, please contact our HR Advisor on 08 6436 1599.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below. All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence.