MNG excels with seven up in UDIA Awards for Excellence
4th September 2015
MNG's contribution to Western Australian land development projects have led to seven awards at the prestigious and highly sought after WA Urban Development Industry Association (UDIA) Awards for Excellence held on Saturday, 29 August.
The UDIA awards recognise excellence and innovation in the land development industry and this year MNG was fortunate enough to work with Cedar Woods Properties Ltd, LWP Property Group, MMJ Real Estate, LandCorp and Eastcourt Living on five award winning development projects.
The awards in which MNG contributed to were:
- The Russel Perry Award for Urban Development Excellence for the Elements project in South Hedland for Cedar Woods Properties Limited;
- The Affordable Development Winner for the Elements project in South Hedland for Cedar Woods Properties Limited;
- The Rising Star Award for the Providence project in Wellard for Eastcourt Living;
- The Environmental Excellence Winner for The Glades at Byford for LWP Property Group;
- The Urban Renewal Winner for the Eliza Ponds project in Coogee for MMJ Real Estate;
- The Urban Water Excellence Winner for the Eliza Ponds project in Coogee for MMJ Real Estate; and
- The Sustainable Urban Development Winner for the Perry Lakes Redevelopment in Floreat for LandCorp
In addition to these wins, MNG were also finalists on several other projects up for award nomination.
MNG CEO Scott Anderson said he was delighted that MNG's contribution had led to seven awards and congratulated all those who had been involved.
"The awards recognise and highlight the ongoing and outstanding contribution MNG staff have made towards urban development projects across Western Australia and I'm extremely proud of the work we have conducted and continue to carry out for all our clients," he said.
"We are also extremely delighted that our clients have been acknowledged by the industry for their efforts on such important projects in WA."