This policy outlines in general terms how McMullen Nolan Group Pty Ltd.
This policy outlines in general terms how McMullen Nolan Group Pty Ltd ACN 009 363 311 (“us”, “we” or “our”) collects, stores, uses and discloses your personal information. By using our website, application or our other online products and services and / or purchasing our goods and services you accept this policy.
We may amend this policy as our business requires or the law changes. Any changes to this policy will be updated on our website and our application. If you disagree with our changes, you will need to stop using our website, application and our other products and services.
- Personal Information We Collect The types of personal information that we collect about you will depend on our relationship with you, the circumstances of collection and the type of goods and / or services you request from us. The personal information may include (but is not limited to):
(a) your name, gender, date of birth;
(b) your contact details including, but not limited to, your email address, postal / delivery address and telephone / mobile number;
(c) payment details (such as credit / debit card number and expiry date) provided in connection with the purchase of our goods and / or services; and
(d) information relating to your use of our website and application.
- How We Collect Personal Information
2.1. We may collect personal information about you when you create an account, send us an email to enquire about our website, application or licence terms, purchase our goods and / or services, register to receive our newsletters or other communications, apply for a job, enter into one of our competitions, visit our website, application or otherwise interact with us.
2.2. We also use a range of social media channels (“Social Media”) to distribute news, announcements, promotions and to address community enquiries. If you submit or post comments, images, tweets, recordings or other personal content for public display on Social Media, that information may be available for anyone in the world to read, view or comment on. We are not responsible to you for the information handling practices of Social Media.
2.3. If you provide information to us about a third party, you must ensure that you are entitled to disclose that information to us and that, without the need to take further steps pursuant to privacy laws, we may collect, use and disclose such information for the purposes set out in this policy. The party concerned should be aware of this policy and consent to how we will use the information relating to them as set out in this policy.
2.4. As commonly done by other sites, our server also automatically collects information about your use of our website, application and other services (Site Data). Broadly, Site Data includes the types of browser you are using, access times, your IP address, the URL you have come from (including the time spent at that URL, cookies and your domain type and server).
- How We Use Your Personal Information
3.1. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
(a) to provide, and administer our provision of, goods and / or services, including verifying your identity; contacting you about your orders, freight and other arrangements; processing payments; training our staff; testing our systems; and managing your interaction with our suppliers;
(b) to provide, maintain and improve our website, application and services;
(c) to distribute our newsletters and other communications either ourselves or with the assistance of third party service providers;
(d) to conduct marketing activities for our goods and services, or goods and services of third parties, and to conduct market and other research to improve our supply of goods, services and our marketing activities;
(e) assess, process and manage your application to work with us;
(f) carry our reasonably related secondary purposes;
(g) to maintain records and comply with our legal obligations;
(h) obtain analytical data;
(i) for any other use that you authorise in writing; and / or
(j) to carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
3.2. The provision of personal information is optional. However, if you do not provide us with certain types of personal information, you may be unable to enjoy the full functionality of our website, application or purchase goods and / or services from us.
- Disclosure of Personal Information
4.1. We may disclose your personal information to suppliers and third parties that perform services for us in connection with our website, application and in connection with the sale and provision of our goods and / or services, including third parties who:
(a) provide information technology services such as data storage, website hosting, software and system development, maintenance and support, and information processing, analysis and reporting;
(b) assist us in providing delivery of goods and / or services to you including third party providers who provide information, data and documentation to MNG under licence;
(c) assist us in processing credit / debit card payments;
(d) provide marketing services; and / or
4.2. We may also disclose your personal information:
(a) to comply with our legal obligations;
(b) to comply with judicial proceedings or a court order;
(c) to assist in locating a missing person;
(d) to establish, exercise or defend a legal or equitable claim; or
(e) for the purposes of a confidential alternative dispute resolution.
5.1. Cookies are small pieces of data stored on the web browser on your computer. Our website may store cookies on your web browser.
5.2. The main reasons we store cookies are to:
(a) improve your website and application browsing experience;
(b) gather statistics on website and application usage; and
(c) enable us to present customised and appropriate messages to you.
5.3. You can set up most web browsers so you are notified when a cookie is received, so you can then either accept or reject it. You can also check the cookies stored by your web browser and remove any that you do not want.
- How We Hold And Keep Your Personal Information Secure
6.1. We hold your personal information in a combination of hard copy and electronic files. We may use third party information system providers who may store or have access to your personal information.
6.2. We may combine personal information we receive about you with other information we hold about you. This includes information received from third parties.
- Other websites We are not responsible for the privacy practices of third party websites even if they are accessed through links contained on our website or application. Please review the privacy policies of each website you visit.
- Access to and Correction of Personal Information About You
8.1. If you would like to request access to, or correction of, the personal information we hold about you, please contact us using the contact details in the section of our website titled “Contact Us”.
8.3. If we refuse to provide you with access to, or correct, the information, we will, to the extent required by law, notify you of our reasons for the refusal and how you may complain about the refusal.
8.4. By providing us with your information (which includes your personal information), you consent to us disclosing it in accordance with this policy without obtaining your consent.
- Opting Out of Promotion and Marketing If you do not want to receive communications about our latest goods and / or services, you can opt out by contacting us using the contact details in the section of our website titled “Contact Us”. In the absence of your opting out, we may use your information (including personal information) to provide you with current information about our products and services, offers and updates about our organisation. We may contact you by mail, email, SMS, Social Media and / or telephone.
- Security We endeavour to take reasonable steps to protect information held by us from (among other things) unauthorised access, theft, destruction or disclosure. We have reasonable measures in place to protect information stored in electronic form and on hard copy.
- Terms and Conditions Use of our website, application, goods and / or services is subject to our terms and conditions and this policy should be read in conjunction with the terms and conditions. In the event of a conflict or disagreement between this policy and the terms and conditions, the terms and conditions will prevail.
- Privacy Complaints and Further Information If you have a concern about your privacy or you have any query on how your personal information is collected or used please contact us using the contact details in the section of our website titled “Contact Us”. We will respond to your query or complaint within a reasonable time. If you are not satisfied with our response, you may also contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.