More experience. More state-of-the-art laser scanning systems, all ready for rapid deployment across Australia. More than just a point cloud with our personalised services.
We’ve led the laser scanning revolution in Australia for over 20 years. We have the LiDAR hardware, software and, crucially, deep technical knowledge and practical expertise, all in-house. But most importantly, we listen. We’ll assess your requirements, work with you to build an execution plan and provide fit-for-purpose outcomes.
Delivering optimal results.
In an era when LiDAR technology is increasingly accessible in Australia, we know how to get the best out of it.
This is why, in addition to delivering LiDAR solutions, we advise many infrastructure bodies across Australia on the technical aspects, benefits and optimal workflows for laser scanning.
We’re uniquely equipped to provide fully integrated laser scanning solutions.
Just as we offer an exceptional depth of technical LiDAR knowledge, we provide an unparalleled breadth of aerial, terrestrial and mobile laser scanning capability.
Richer value-adding information, imagery and insights providing even more time and cost-saving potential.
Aerial Laser Scanning (ALS).
- Environmental impact studies
- Land development projects
- Terrain modelling and feature mapping
- Flora and fauna monitoring programs
- Flood studies and coastal mapping
- Infrastructure design, planning and mapping
Terrestrial Laser Scanning (TLS).
- Fast, safe and accurate LiDAR solutions
- High definition, minimal disruption
- Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Engineering and asset management
- Scan-derived products in the format you require
Mobile Laser Scanning (MLS).
- Flexible, proprietary in-vehicle MLS system
- Safe: Zero traffic impact
- Unprecedented accuracy and efficiency
- 360° street-view visualisations
- Ideal for road and rail infrastructure projects
How can our LiDAR experts help you?
Tap into our market-leading aerial, terrestrial and mobile laser scanning solutions and knowledge. Tell us about your project and visualisation requirements.